We make light for people at sea.
The customer is our focus.
Our most important resource is a dedicated team!
Welcome to our career site: you have seen a job advertisement to apply for or heard of LINKSrechts in another way?
We appreciate your interest in LINKSrechts as an employer!
The LINKSrechts GmbH was founded 1994 in Hamburg and is one of the
leading manufacturers of LED lighting systems for ships and submarines as well as of helicopter visual landing aid systems worldwide and a part of the GLAMOX Group. Since November 2019 four of Glamox’s legal entities in Germany were merged into one legal entity. In the course of the merger the assuming entity will be named to Glamox Marine and Offshore GmbH.
As system provider we take responsibility for research and development, production, international sales & service.
Being successful together, needs an appreciated and respectful teamwork. These are aspects we unified in our team,
because we know that the success of our company relies on the excellence of our employees!
Our mission statement, which we have developed together as a team, is the essential basis for good cooperation and is what makes us so special.
Everyone who works for LINKSrechts identifies with this mission statement.
You want to be part of a top team and are looking for an employer that appreciates and promotes your skills?
We are looking for employees who convince us with their skills, their personality and their enthusiasm.
For our team in Seevetal (near Hamburg) we are always glad to get to know committed people who can work on different tasks
and solve several challenges with us, for example
• planning and construction of our innovative lighting systems for ships and submarines
• long-term and sustainable development and production of our systems and components
• implementation of system solutions around our products
• development of modular-based and customized solutions within a specialized team of colleagues and suppliers
We offer a working environment, which cares for the interests of our customers as much as the needs of our employees.
The location of the company has an excellent connection to the urban infrastructure.
Our offices and production facility are settled in one building where you can find an open-minded and modern working atmosphere.
Moreover we offer
• Future-proof, innovative products and projects in an exceptional, international working environment
• A professional, motivated and open-minded team
• The opportunity to take responsibility
• Development opportunities, long-term perspectives and personal training opportunities
• Flexibility through flexitime
• Health promotion, for example by occupational health checks, sports and exercise, fresh fruit and the possibility of duty bicycle
• Collaboration through lunch breaks, workshops, Christmas parties
• We also encourage the thinking of each individual as well as teambuilding
To make it an efficient process for both sides, we would like to give you some useful notes.
Our current job opportunities:
working for LINKSrechts / information
|info download (ger)|
What do I have to consider regarding my application?
Let us know your motivation. Why do you want to work with us? This is a very important point. Especially when you apply proactively we would like to know in detail, in which fields you would like to assist us.
Describe each of your relevant station of experience and each expert knowledge with some keywords, so that we can see which skills you developed and how you applied these.
How does the process
of application work?
The best and fastest way to apply is via E-Mail. Please send us all relevant documents by e-Mail as pdf-files.
You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt within 3 working days, so you may be sure that we received your application.
Subsequently we verify your application. We check all documents in detail and you will receive further information about the status of your application no later than two weeks after our confirmation.
You feel addressed and are curious to get to know LINKSrechts better? Then please contact us and let us know! We are looking forward to your application – Good luck and work it out!
Frau Jana Kruggel